Out of light speed and right back to the galaxy far, far away with another episode of The Padawan Podcast! On this episode of our all Star Wars show, we discuss the most recent topics going on in the entire Star Wars universe, which include:
- Will Rogue One have a sequel?
- Did the Star Wars spinoff idea come from George Lucas?
- Rogue One director Gareth Edwards reveals George Lucas’ reaction to the film.
- Rogue One will have a Star Wars Rebels cameo.
- Will Episode VIII bring back Obi-Wan Kenobi?
- Will Supreme Leader Snoke be a practical effect in Episode VIII?
- What’s the future of Star Wars?
- Rebels reviews: episode 7, 8, and 9.
- Book review: “Catalyst: A Star Wars Novel”
- Book review: “Star Wars: Lost Stars”
Make sure to hit that like and share button, as well as your support with a follow on our YouTube channel here: Apocaflix! Movies. Don’t forget to head down to that comment section and give us your thoughts on not just the topics, but the entire podcast as well. What do you want to be discussed? Anything we missed? And as always, thanks for listening and may the force be with you!